Client Engagement / Employee Relationship Manager
Client Engagement Manager
Client-focused relationship manager, dedicated to exceeding client expectations, maintaining strong, fruitful working relationships with employees to gain their trust and respect, offering these core strengths:
- Create and support client retention strategies for existing customer base and for new customers.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with Customers and Employees
- Maintain accurate files for all employees past and present.
- Employee reviews and coaching and counseling
- Run reports as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Superior issue resolution, troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and meet deadline
- Ability to organize events, Official Parties and get together.
- Preferred to have someone from the IT Recruitment firm background, but not mandatory.
Work Location: Brookfield, WI